Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thanks For A Great Show!

We are back at the bindery. WPPI was a wonderful success for us this year and we couldn't be more excited to put all of the energy and momentum of the show into our plans for this year. Our booth was insanely crowded and we loved it! We will certainly expand our booth size next year. We want to say thank you to all the photographers who assisted us at our booth-Jose Villa, Yvette Roman, Bryan Johnson, and Michael Negrete! We can't thank you enough!

Also, a big thank you to the photographers who helped us put together some exquisite new samples-Elizabeth Messina, Jose Villa, Yvette Roman, Gene Higa, Ann Hamilton, Bryan Johnson, Danielle Biel, Andie Hamilton, Asgeir Bollason, and Elisabeth Millay.

And thanks to all of you for stopping by and introducing yourself, it was great to meet you all! For those of you who couldn't make it, here are a few photos:

Judi, Jennifer, Dena, Gia


Judi, Bryan Johnson, Yvette Roman, Dena, Jose Villa, Michael Negrete


Judi & Dena working the booth

Dena, Gia, Judi & Asgeir Bollason at Richard Photo Lab's cocktail party

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dena,

Congrats on a successful show! Gene and I just love Cypress and so do our clients! Thanks for the opportunity to display our work in your beautiful products!

Ann Hamilton

Anonymous said...

I had heard of your albums before but had never seen one in person until WPPI. As soon as I saw them I was in awe at how beautiful they were. I came home from WPPI inspired and excited about using Cypress for the wedding that I had just photographed that week-end. I can't wait to order my first album. Everyone at the booth was very helpful and friendly and your samples were just stunning!! I'm looking forward to ordering my first album.