Monday, August 31, 2009

My Favorite Album...



Yes, it's my family album! I love this set so much! We created an 8x8 Iris Book, Custom 4x6 Proof Box, & a 6x6 Tri-Folio with Chocolate Brown and Ice Blue Fabric. Yvette Roman photographed our family and it was so much fun. With my daughter, 5 1/2, and my son, 2 1/2, anything can happen, and it did.

As we all began playing, the kids decided to "dress-up" and they decided to dress-up mommy and daddy too! Within seconds mommy was dressed as a witch and daddy was a princess! The day ended with a family portrait of us piled on top of each other laughing on the sofa. Yvette really captured a normal day in our lives and my husband and I are so happy to have this set of great images! As my daughter gets ready to start school again and my son starts preschool, I can't stop looking at this album and seeing how much they have grown so quickly.

In May/June of this year we created duplicate books for both grandparents as gifts for Mother's and Father's Day and they were speechless. They are still talking about these albums today!
Thank you again Yvette!!

1 comment:

Laura Reaux said...

This entire set is beautiful! The album is gorgeous. Mind if I ask how many pages it is?