Monday, October 26, 2009

Love This Testimonial...

We love to hear from you! Here's a delightful testimonial from a photographer and her wedding client!

Just got this from my client's dad. He wanted to make a scrapbook for his daughter and her new husband for an "afterglow" of the wedding present...we talked about the artisan, but he had a bit of sticker shock, so we went for the "C", custom made in hazelnut...here is his email to me...
Thanks ever so much for making me look so good...

Yvette Roman Photography


Thank you so much!
All I can say is WOW...WOW...and WOW!!!
Their work is absolutely amazing...and I can't believe the artistic quality...and this is only their "C Album".
Thanks for the suggestion for going with the lesser expensive album selection...It will do just fine ...to say the least. The kids will just love it!
Warmest Regards

No comments: