Monday, January 17, 2011




I love this custom Presentation Box that we just created. The Presentation Box was created with English Linen fabric and has a Mini-Folio with Crimson fabric. The Mini-Folio is magnetized so it easily lifts from the box. Additionally there is a self-mounted album (or it can be a Guest Book) made with Chocolate Brown fabric in the top tray of the box along with Museum Board Mats that are gently tucked in a separate tray below the album. The Mats are easily removed with a lift ribbon. There are so many options in one elegant box!

This was such a great project that I really enjoyed working on with our amazing Cypress team. In fact, I can't wait to make one of these for myself! I just love it!! There are so many possibilities when it comes to custom boxes and albums...or any of our products. Let us know if there is something special that you want to create. We would love to collaborate with you!

(My apologies for the dark images...I am definitely a bookmaker and not a photographer ....and I wanted to share with you asap.) ....Dena

No comments: